SplunkLive! 2016: South Bay Edition
Over 600 Splunk enthusiasts gathered last month at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara for the 2nd annual SplunkLive! Santa Clara. Splunk experts, including customers, got to show off some cool, new content that fed the appetites of both Splunk n00bs and veterans.
- Opening keynote from Monzy Merza, Head of Security Research, who talked about how the Enterprise Machine Data Fabric (EMDF) is enabled by the Splunk platform, solutions and an open ecosystem. A data fabric, understands where data sits, understands data flows and provides the analytics and visualizations to help technologists make sense of data at any scale.
- Customer presentations from Symantec, SAP/SuccessFactors and Marketo [I would link to these if posted)
- Three Hands-on Sessions where attendees could
SplunkLive! SF 2016: A Recap
Almost 800 Splunk enthusiasts gathered on Wednesday, March 16th at the Marriott Marquis for the 9th annual SplunkLive! San Francisco. Splunk experts, including customers, got to show off some cool, new content that fed the appetites of both Splunk n00bs and veterans.
- Opening keynote from newly appointed Splunk CEO and President Doug Merritt, who talked about how Splunk has evolved to become the platform for machine data and how cloud is the underlying theme for Splunk’s initiatives across our solutions and ecosystem this year.
- Customer presentations from Yodlee for App Management and IT Operations, Wells Fargo for Application Management and Intermedia for Security and Cloud.
- The Splunk Spec Mustang! This racecar has clocked hundreds of race
SplunkLive! SF 2015: A Recap
We had a record breaking day in the bay at our 8th annual SplunkLive! San Francisco with over 900 attendees! This all new track style format – offering 16 different sessions in a single day – provided valuable content for Splunk newbies and seasoned Splunk customer champions alike.
- Godfrey Sullivan, Splunk Chairman and CEO, was joined on stage by Haiyan Song, SVP of Security Markets, and Snehal Antani, Splunk CTO. Haiyan covered the recent Caspida acquisition and the addition of data science-driven Behavioral Analytics to the industry’s most powerful analytics-enabled SIEM solution. Snehal Antani rounded out the keynote by discussing the evolution of IT; transitioning from a back office function, to a core part of the value the